For many people setting up a business is an excellent choice and if this is something that you are considering this 2 day workshop can help you. Business basics presented by local speakers who are passionate about helping people start up and grow their business.
- Exploring what you want from your business and creating a vision
- Understanding the skills necessary to run a business
- Understanding who your customers and competitors are
- Developing a marketing plan and
- Presenting your business with confidence.
Where: Hull Central Library
When: Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th October 2018, 10:00 am – 16:30 pm.
Light lunch and refreshments included
To find out more and register click here http://bit.ly/2Klj07c