- Keep Your Profile Updated.
- Only Use Professional Photos
- Your headline is what everyone sees make sure you get it right
- Completeyour experience. Does not need to be long. You can copy and paste from you CV
- Brand Your Profile With a Background Photo. Be different.
- Write really good summary. Give it some personality. Include key words and the “Why” you do what you do.
- Avoid spelling mistakes
- Research Keywords and use them
- Personalize Your LinkedIn Profile URL and use it on your email, business cards etc
- Add New Sections to Your Profile eg volunteering
- Connect With People You Don’t Yet Know
- Always Personalize Invitations to Connect
- Publish Interesting Posts, and don’t forget to use visual media.
- Find and Join Groups
- Remember Where and When You Met people. You Can Add Notes that only you can see
- Build Business Relationships, start slowly by liking their posts
- Always remain Professional and Positive
- Ask for Recommendations
- Make sure you do some final checks:
- Check your profile strength, see what else you can do to improve the look and feel of your profile.
Make sure you stand out.
Have you said/shown what you can do?
Have you included your USP
Ask a friend to read it for you and accept the feedback as a gift!
Hope this has helped you